Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pebbles Inc reveal...

The Pebbles Inc blog is back for 2010 and this week's host is DT member Samantha Sibbet.  Sam's challenge was to create a 6x12 layout!  Sounded like fun to me, so I thought I'd give it a go.  I've never scrapped in that format before and it was a little challenging trying to achieve balance and change up the sizes of elements I would normally use...but I love the end result.  This layout will hang in my scraproom to remind myself of my mantra for 2010...be kinder to myself.

I have used papers and stickers from the Linnie Bell collection.  I have also added Pebbles Inc chocolate brown candy dots to the centres of the flowers to add a little dimension.  I love the matt finish on those dots!


Check out how the other Pebbles DT tackled this challenge here.

tfl, Lis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pic. Love the colors:)

Charleegirl said...

Gorgeous Lisa... and please remember your NYR.....

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...