Tuesday, January 5, 2010

52 layouts 52 weeks

Week 1 of 52


...and so my album for the year commences.  As I said in the previous post, this album is all about me, and a big part of me and my heart, is my hubby Andrew.  We took these photos together just after midnight on New Year's Eve ('scuse the smooch...lol).

Limiting myself to just what's in my cropper hoppers has been very liberating already.  My page came together so easily.  I challenged myself to use that sickly yellow cardstock and I think I made it work with the brown, teal, pale blue and orange - not usually colours I would use together.  I adore that little Hambly birdcage sticker and I've been hanging onto it for the longest time...now it finally makes sense.

tfl, Lis.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good start to the project - Beautiful page Lisa - Great to hear you are using stuff from your stash - we all know you have a little bit of extra stuff. Anne

KimA said...

Beautiful layout Lisa - I so should join in on this (even if just to use my stash!!!)

Charleegirl said...

Gorgeous Lisa. I am heading up to do mine now....

Jana Eubank said...

Gorgeous page!!! Love the colors and you two are the cutest together!!! :D I love your idea of doing this project and can't wait to follow along! Hmmm. Maybe I need to PLAY along! ;) Thanks for the inspiration! HUGS!

jody said...

Great layout, smooch and all. I think I need a challenge like this to get me shopping the stash more - because you know I (we all) have the supplies LOL

I took your advice from an earlier blog post and visited "Milk Thieves" today. Cute little shop and I found a few must haves. Of course I then find it's cash only so have to be happy with my $10.00 purchase because I hadn't been to the ATM! Oh well, there's always next time.

Jane said...

wow Lisa, that LO is just gorgeous even if you used that sickly yellow cardstock LOL, not that I even noticed!!!!!!!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...