Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sorry Mum...lol

Every Friday on the Pebbles Inc blog, one of the DT shares a hint or tip. This week, Gaelle challenged us to use paint...check out the blog to see the DT's layouts! Here's my layout. I've used the Lil' Miss range of papers and stickers.I added red paint to the background using bubble wrap as a stamp. I don't use paint very often, so this was a great challenge. I love that these girls are pushing me to try new (to me) things. I wanted to replicate the look of the red nose my Mum is wearing...lol. The little bird is sitting on a Scrapware branch and is also wearing a red nose - a Pebbles Inc candy dot. How funny is that pic of my mum?!! Love that she was willing to be silly for me...she was trying to encourage Eme to try on the red nose...well, I got the photo of Mum, but not Eme.

tfl, Lis.

5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Love this layout, the bubble wrap technique is really nicely done here, and the photo made me laugh!! Great layout!

KimA said...

love the bubble wrap stamping - really picks up on the theme!

Sar said...

Bwahahahahaha! Love that photo of your mum, she looks like one fun chick!

Luv Sar

Mireille said...

love your layout for this one LIsa =)

Anonymous said...

Great page lis, want to knowwhat mum thinks lol Wouldn't even think of using bubble wrap

JOde

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...