Saturday, May 2, 2009

Inspired Blueprints - Sketch #21

Sketch #21 by Kim has been released at Inspired Blueprints! Love that oversized photo!
Here's my take...I created a mirror image of the sketch. For more ideas, check out the IB blog.
On occasion I have to travel into the city for work and it takes me 2 hours on the train each way! I really hate being cooped up in a train for that long, but you've got to do what you've got to do. This particular day, I finally brought my ipod along and it made it go that much quicker. I had my camera handy, so snapped a few shots along the way, including the not so flattering self portrait! lol. You can see how tired I am. I don't often talk about what I do for work here, so that's just a little insight...the scrapping side of my life is so much more exciting! lol. I'll be away for work next week, so not sure if I'll have a chance to update my blog. Keep scrapping everyone and make sure you play along...this month's prize is excellent!

Better go...Eme wants me to turn the tv over because there's a "stinky boy show" on! lol.

1 comment:

Frances said...

Great layout...love your work!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...