Saturday, May 23, 2009

CCG #123

Color Combos Galore No. 123 has just been revealed! These aren't colours that I would normally combine, so it was a fun challenge.
green grass - crisp linen - kiwifruit - cool grape
Here's my take...
It just so happened that Emeline made me a framed poem for Mother's Day that coordinated perfectly with this combo! Talk about great timing. I've decided I'm going to start showcasing the children's homemade gifts into my scrapbooking so they don't get lost in a drawer somewhere. Look how proud Eme is of herself! I really want to cherish those memories. I've used some yummy Jillibean Soup paper, as well as some old Wiggles paper. lol. The journaling spot is made from the Jillibean Soup packaging.

Today is party day...time to go make a cake! See you later alligators.

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Check it out Lisa, we used a sheet of same paper again!! this is the second time, I get so excited!!! coz it means i'm picking the right colors, LOL!!! This is so awesome, your layout is so very pretty!!!! Your handwriting is so neat!! and how precious is that card!!!! aaaaaawwwwwww

Rochelle Spears said...

Tough color combo for me Lisa, but I love challenges and I think I can this! :)

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea scrapping the gifts they make for you. Love the LO. Hope the party went well. Lynne D

Sharon said...

I really like that colour combo and your LO looks fantastic. Must try and pop over to the blog and check it out soon.

Cheers Sharon

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...