Friday, May 8, 2009

CCG #121

I almost missed sharing this week's colour combo..knock me out orange - invigorate me teal - calm me down peach - tantalize me pink

I love this photo of Seth and his Papa and it was about time I scrapped it. Although this combo seemed a little girlie, I really like the soft feel it gave to my layout. I've used one of Scrapware's new flourishes and embellished it with flowers, brads, crepe paper and beads.
Seth looks very much like my Dad, however looking at this photo, I can see a lot of Andrew's Dad in him too!

I survived my week away for work, learned a lot, was challenged and had a good time with my co-workers who I don't get to catch up with very often. I have a few assessments to do, but I have a couple of months, so no pressure (just yet!). A bit of excitement this morning though...we were just about to go for breakfast when my co-worker announced that her waters broke!!! She's due to have her bub on the 23rd, but bub has other ideas! We were all so excited and as I type, she's in labour. Can't wait to find out how she went...looks like she'll qualify for Mother's Day afterall. lol.

Have a great weekend everyone, and be good to your mums.

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Hi Lisa, my heart skips a little beat when my GoogleReader indicates that you have a new post :) What a gorgeous and delicately sweet layout, your interpretation of the colors are much softer than everyone else's, love it as usual! You have a fabulous weekend, uh, mate? LOL, how is that for a Chinese American trying to sound slightly Australian? LOL!

Wendy Smith said...

this is a great colour combo...love it...you did a fab job with it

On my way... said...

Gorgeous combo, and what a beautiful LO, love to see pink on boys pages!

xx

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...