Tuesday, March 24, 2009

CCG #115

This week at Color Combos Galore, the DT created layouts using Belinda's colour scheme!
cloud blue - apple evergreen - dusty pink - chocolate malt
So fresh and lovely! I decided to go with slightly more vibrant shades...and had a little play at making a scenic background. SEI paper for the trees, Fancy Pants for the mountains and American Crafts clouds...
The photo is just one that I love...I've probably scrapped it before (or at least one very similar), but I just adore it. Janine did a fabulous job capturing my children's personalities.
I'm going through a phase of using lots of different letters on a page. Love the different fonts and mixing dimensional letters with stickers.How divine is that butterfly? A real find at the local junk shop...and a bit chunky to scan, so Kim photographed my layout (thanks!).
Now that you've seen this week's color combo...pop into the gallery and play! Looking forward to seeing what you create.
Lis.

2 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Love it Lisa. I love how you have used bold tones and that picture is the sweetest!!
xx

Jana Eubank said...

This is such a sweet page! I have loved watching your work pop up at Color Combos! :D

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...