Tuesday, December 23, 2008

well...

I'm officially on holidays now! I'm looking forward to spending the next few weeks with the kids and have been trying to think of some fun, inexpensive things to do...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Andrew is having time off with the kids after I go back to work, that way we both cover the entire 6 week holiday period. Of course, all the fun has to wait until after the Christmas/Boxing Day celebrations. This year we're travelling to Andrew's grandparents and my parents places. I'm tired just thinking about it!

Last weekend was incredibly hectic...daycare party, carols, family lunch, birthday party and more - by Sunday we were all exhausted, but we still managed to finish our Christmas shopping.

Here's a few pics from my cousin's 21st birthday party - there was a green theme and my sister brought along a wig for me to wear! Looks like I've been swimming in too much chlorine! lol. Beth's camera has this cool function where you can isolate a colour and it will turn everything else black and white - love it! There are a heap of photos on facebook with the rest of the family - so much fun.Check out the look on Eme's face! She looks completely non-plussed. The kids had a ball though playing with all the balloons.

Its just come over all dark - think we're about to get a storm, so probably best to get off the computer. Not sure if I'll be back to blog before Christmas, so if not, I hope you have a fabulous day and travel safe! Cheers, Lis.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You sound busy too, girl! Have a great week and a very merry Christmas!

xoxo

Sar said...

Have an awesome xmas, Lis. Thanks so much for your help at SD yesterday!

Cheers,
Sar

Anonymous said...

I love the hair - that is really cool that camera thing - Anne

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Lisa. luv Jo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...