Wednesday, December 3, 2008

just a little something...

Sethy-boy has been reading my blog and has noticed there's a tonne of layouts about his sister! Well, we can't have that (lol). Here's the layout I created last Friday night at the midnight crop. I went layering crazy on this one and the kraft tag at the back is actually raised up on foam tape.I just love that pic of Seth - I've captured that exact moment when he's cracked himself up with his own joke! Nearly every day we drive past the cow paddocks...it makes my day big time and makes me feel like I live in the country. Well, each time it rains, Seth yells at the cows "Get out of the rain cows! Go and watch a mooovie!". He just thinks its the funniest thing ever! This particular day, it was raining again, so I asked Andrew to pull over so I could take a picture. Both cows stopped chewing and looked straight at me like I had two heads...hehe.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. that picture is hilarious!! Love how you worked the SSF, totally fun and it captures the essence of the layout.

And same here, I do a ton of layouts on H and big brother sometimes gets jealous. :) I have to remember to sneak in a boy layout once in a while! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love that you have captured one of those special childhood habits with pictures and words. When he's older he may forget he used to do this and it will be great to have it recorded. I thought that you were fairly even with posts of the two kids, but trust them to count it up and check on you! LOL. Lynne D.

Anonymous said...

Love the Picture of Seth, He tells good Jokes, It made my Day.
Love Aunty Ros
PS Layout is great.

Sar said...

What an awesome LO, Lis. Just love that Sass Lass paper, perfect for this page. Your Seth is funny boy, isn't he....

Cheers,
Sar

Anonymous said...

that is a crack up, love the pics, love the layout. Lucky you have a husband that stops, Jamie makes me hang out the window and drives faster if I want to take a pic.

Rachael Griffin said...

Ahh that was me. Rach

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...