Monday, November 10, 2008

layouts to share...

Hope you all had a fab weekend! I'm still sick as a dog with a flu of some description, but that didn't stop me from having a great night out on Friday and Saturday!! Friday night, my homegirl Jodie had a handbag party - OMGosh! So many nice bags to choose from, and do you think I could pick a single one? No. I came home with just a new coin purse - which is also super cute with a little bird on the front. Then Saturday night, my son's school held a charity trivia night for a young boy with a serious medical condition, so a group of us got a table and went along. We came 2nd last (lol), but that didn't matter. I won a cool toy pack in the raffle and I had the winning bid on a family pass to Mogo Zoo (can't wait to use it!). Jodie cleaned up though and won about 5 prizes, and Kim won the lucky door prize!! A big shout out "HI!" to my teammates the "$2 Horsley's"...lol. Sunday was pretty quiet, but I needed the rest.

One thing I did do was scrapbook...I got my mojo back and scrapped 4 pages last night! Here's one of them... This layout was for the Crafting in Style cypercrop challenge. I've only just come across this forum and it looked like a bit of fun. These papers just seemed perfect for these pics of Eme. The little rascal got into my makeup and tried to put it on "just like mummy" (I don't think so! lol). She's got the mascara, eyeshadow and "lickstick" going on (all over her face). I was wondering why she was so quiet...hehe. I've used some of the goodies I picked up the Papercrafts festival a couple of weeks ago, and I even managed to use a bit of that felt Janine! lol.

Here's a couple more layouts from the HQ retreat (yes, there's more coming...lol). This one is from Eme's first experience with chopsticks. The pics were taken at the Hingara in Chinatown...love that place. The next one is more old photos of Sethy-boy...I'm slowly getting through them. Seth was nearly 2 here and still had the lovely, curly, red hair. My mum has been looking after him every second Friday since he was 8 months old, and he just loves having her read him a book. Except, now that he's a bit older, he's reading them to her. btw - I won the Elle's Studio monthly flickr prize for my layout "Meeting Robbie" from the previous post! So exciting!! I've picked out my goodies for my prize and I can't wait to get scrapping with them.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend despite being sick, hope that you feel better soon.
Gogeous layouts, the photos of your daughter in the first one as too darn cute!

Anonymous said...

great LOs lisa!!!..and i am glad that felt is getting good use!! LOL!...hope you feel better soon.xxj

Anonymous said...

Beatiful layouts and congratulations on your win.

Anonymous said...

i love the one of eme with the makeup! it would have to be may favourite so far :) miss you guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much... cant wait to see you all
oxoxoxox

katy

Anonymous said...

i love the one of eme with the makeup! it would have to be may favourite so far :) miss you guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much... cant wait to see you all
oxoxoxox

katy

Anonymous said...

ok i dont know why that came out twice..... :S

k

Rachael Griffin said...

Luv the pic of Eme and her makeup that is tops. Maybe she is going to be a little groover like her mum.

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...