Thursday, November 1, 2007

mmmm Shannon Noll

Oh to be a teenage groupie!!! I love you Andrew, but Nollsy is seriously hot!

The powers that be were smiling down on me today...Shannon Noll was visiting Wollongong to promote his new cd and tour (29/11/07 - Regent Theatre, Wollongong - have managed to con Kim and Rach into coming with me), and luckily the work camera was available (and charged).

We had a brief chat and a couple of photos - we had spotted him last week at Australia Zoo with his family and I didn't want to approach him during family time, so I guess this is my reward for being patient! Got the best photo of him telling me how awesome the bird show in the Crocoseum was - classic! I am one seriously happy camper right now!!
Bring on 29/11!

L.

6 comments:

KimA said...

As you know, I seriously think you are a dag - but I think the concert will be fun fun fun!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

LOL - that is too cool Lisa!! You've got some great pix. Enjoy the concert!!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe that Shannon bloody Noll got more comments than the Koala. Very, very disillusioned with blogland

Anonymous said...

is that Andrew's future replacement?

Megan said...

Oh what a hottie!! He looks much better in this photo than in others I have seen - lucky you Lisa!

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous right now........
You lucky thing!!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...