Monday, October 29, 2007

sharing time


I absolutely love the new Sassafras Lass papers - I bought them and created my "one" layout the same day - completely inspiring. And as you can see from above, I'm still majorly into bling! I used nearly a whole packet of bling on the tiara alone!

Just prior to getting my spot on the Stuck?! creative team, I was asked to do a guest spot on Valerie Salmon's Got Sketch? site. Sketch #33 has just been released and all of the examples look great...

I absolutely love a good sketch and I can't wait to start creating some fantastic layouts with the Stuck?! team.
On a side note...the photos of Eme patting the "talligator" were taken at Australia Zoo last week - I just had to print them straight away. Eme was brilliant with all the animals and reptiles - Seth not so much; the poor thing was grabbed around the legs by a kangaroo and that pretty much scared him off!

I really must post some photos soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your pages they are great, your one especially. Eme could be another Bindi Irwin you never know.
...Love Mum

KimA said...

Pages look great Lisa - congrats on the Stuck position - well deserved!

Cass said...

Beautiful pages Lisa! I just love that photo of you.

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Great pages ! Emeline is so brave ! :)

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...