Tuesday, September 25, 2007

quick update

Just wanted to share a couple of layouts I created whilst at Kim's last week. I love the one about Eme - all that bling! She's so gorgeous in this photo - I could just get lost in those eyes.

Life Long Friends is my layout for the journaling challenge - I love those photos of my mum and her friends - its definitely a story worth telling.

Not much happening at the moment. Eme's birthday is in 2 days! I can't believe my baby is going to be two! I was watching her this morning after I dropped her off at daycare and it suddenly dawned on me that she is officially a little girl - an incredibly beautiful.

Anne and I went to a Stampin' Up card making night last night and I must say, I do love my new cards - thanks Ness for teaching me some new techniques with crayons and the aftershave method (no aftershave involved). I'll show them off soon.

Cheers, L.

3 comments:

Cass said...

Beautiful layouts. I love all the bling! :)

Anonymous said...

I can understand why you say that you get lost in those eyes. Eme is just beautiful.
Thank you for the lovely page on me and my "gang" as you call it.
You do lovely work sweetheart.
... Love Mum

Anonymous said...

What you wrote about Emeline made me all teary!
You really put so much love into your scrapbooking pages and I am so proud of you.
the pages are beautiful too.
I agree with Cass, I love the bling!!!!
Beth
xx

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...