Wednesday, August 15, 2007

recent pics

We found some photos from the Sutherland to Surf that Andrew ran in recently - and here he is in full stride. Check out those legs (and yes he is wearing shorts!). I'm so incredibly proud of him for giving it a go. He's already back at the gym working out for the next one.
And just a cute photo of Eme that Kiri took at daycare. She's so spunky with her side ponytail. I love that they take photos of the kids during the day so I can see what they get up to. There's always plenty of the kids playing, doing craft and just being them.

3 comments:

KimA said...

You have to do a page about Andrew's run - good on him!!!

Anonymous said...

Andrew, that looks like walking to me.

Sar said...

Hey Lisa,

Found you through the Scrapbooking Delights Blog, love your Blog, I'm a Wollongong girl too!

Cheers,
Sarah

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...