Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 28 of 30

Day 28 – Your favourite movie

I can't pick just one! I have loads of favourites, and for different reasons...

Groundhog Day...seriously, I watch this every time it comes on tv! Not sure why I love it, but Bill Murray just cracks me up.
Superbad...super funny! MCLOVIN!!
The Year My Voice Broke...an Aussie classic. Beautiful story, beautiful cinematography...definitely worth rewatching.
Ferris Bueller's Day Off...love a good 80s teen flick! Bueller...Bueller...classic.
A Night At The Roxbury...hehe...every time I think of this movie, it just cracks me up.
Doug Butabi: You can take away our phones and you can take away our keys, but you can NOT take away our dreams.
Steve Butabi: Yeah, because we're, like, sleeping when we have them.
Dirty Dancing...seriously, how hot was Patrick Swayze in this movie!
The Notebook...damn you Nicholas Sparks! You always make me cry!
Groundhog Day...seriously, I watch this every time it comes on tv! Not sure why I love it, but Bill Murray just cracks me up...hehehe.
What are you favourite flicks?  Which ones make you laugh so hard you cry? Which ones have you reaching for the tissues before the sad bit even happens? What is your fav. movie that is so bad, its good?  C'mon...fess up...

Cheers, Lis

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Yep, definitely The Notebook!!! Also love The Ladies Man for a laugh, and Austin Powers lol

Cate Brickell said...

groundhog day is a must-watch whenever it's on tv...

Shell Turner said...

you cracked me up Lis by listing Groundhog Day twice... lmao, you funny girl!!

Fave 80's movies....Mannequin, Less that Zero, St Elmo's Fire for me but really enjoy Ferris Bueller too, funny funny character!!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...