Sunday, October 24, 2010

Layouts to share...

Last week I went along to a Pink Ribbon crop night and got creative with all my scrappy friends. I wasn't all that productive, only creating 5 layouts in the 9 hours we were there, but I had a great time chatting away and catching up! Here's the layouts I created...

First up, these pics were taken at Seth's mate's birthday party. He had an absolute ball! It was held at Cataract Scout camp, where they took the kids through the obstacle course! Talk about a muddy good time...
This one was the pink ribbon recipe challenge...2 x cardstock, 3 x patterned paper, brads, feather, pin, metal embellie, pink buttons, 2 x lettering, ink/misting/paint and journaling. Love how it turned out! This pic of Eme and I was taken on her 5th birthday recently. I still find it hard to believe that this beautiful girl is my daughter!
The next few layouts were created using "Dennison", the October kit from Storyboard Kits. So far I've created 5 layouts out of the kit and I have plenty of stuff left for at least 1 or 2 more. Excellent value if I do say so myself. There are still a couple left if you want to pick one up for yourself!

This pic was taken at Taronga Zoo. After the bird show, this little galah sits there waiting for your donations. Seth held out the dollar coin, and the bird grabbed it out of his hand and popped it in the money box. Well, Seth thought this was fantastic and kept wanting more and more money to give the bird! lol.
One recent morning, I asked Andrew to take a pic of me on the front porch (since I was feeling pretty good about the way I was looking that day. lol). Seth decided to jump in the pic and give me a hug. Gosh I love that little boy! I will never say no to a hug from my Sethy-boy.
Lastly, these pics were taken last year when Seth lost his first tooth! He had been wobbling it for ages, so I decided to give it a yank and pull it out. At first he had this look of shock on his face, then realised that his tooth was out! He was so happy, he ran out the front flailing his arms around yelling "DAD, DAD!!". Poor Andrew...he was mowing the lawn at the time and all he could see was Seth jumping around, waving his arms...with blood pouring out his mouth! lol. He turned off the mower and ran over thinking that Seth had been injured. All was good, and the tooth fairy delivered $5 that night.
Its funny that straight after I created this layout, Seth finally lost his fourth tooth. He's losing them all out of sequence. He's lost three on the bottom, and now the one on top...not a middle one though, its off to the side. He has another three loose teeth on the top, so no doubt he'll be looking very gappy, very soon. Can anyone sing...all I want for Christmas is my four front teeth...lol.

tfl, Lis.

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...