Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 6 of 30

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet

Seriously, who doesn't want a baby pygmy hippo as a pet? Two problems with this plan...1. They grow up to be adult sized pygmy hippos, and although they are 1/5th the size of a common hippo, they are still mighty big! 2. I don't have a pond in the backyard...oh well, that rules that one out.
What about a peacock? They are such beautiful birds and I love their feathers, but they are so noisy! As a child my family used to holiday at the same caravan park every year and there were peacocks there. The first few years I thought there was a woman yelling out BILL BILL all the time. lol. So no, not a peacock.
Monkeys are pretty cute, but having seen the helper monkeys on the Simpsons and Malcolm In The Middle, I can't see that this could end up in a good place!
I already have these pets at home...lol.  Sheepdog Seth, lil' piggy Eme and Andrew the Ram.
I think the decision is pretty obvious, and he scratches at the glass door everyday to let us know he's outside! The pet I'd most like to have is one that is already a part of our family. Marley Hindmarsh Warren, the scruffy mutt with a heart of gold. Yes he smells, yes he digs up the backyard, yes he runs inside the house at every opportunity, but he is adorable and he's grown on me over the years. I think we'll keep him. How could you not fall in love with that little face?!!
What pet would you most like to have?

Cheers, Lis.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Awwww, that is sweet:)
I think I'd like a pygmy hippo too!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...