Friday, December 18, 2009

Layouts to share...

I haven't had much time to scrap lately, what with Christmas approaching and all...so when I was able to pop into Sar's this week, I took full advantage! This layout is about my friend Leanne and I.  We were born five days apart and we're still friends 35.5 years later.

Next up, this layout features Eme.  It was so hot recently that Eme decided to keep cool by stripping off and lay down on the cool timber floor...smart girl!

I'm still dipping into my Girls Loft Kit from October...lol. It was so funny watching Seth trying to eat the donut off Sandra's washing line at Halloween.  He only managed a couple of bites! lol.

Another one from the Girls Loft Kit...look at all the yummy foods Sandra put together for us to nibble on at Halloween!! Love that she makes a huge effort to celebrate.


I'm hoping to get some more scrapping in before Christmas...not necessarily Christmassy layouts, but just getting creative and playing with my supplies.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Lis.

2 comments:

Kate said...

love all your LOs Lisa they are awesome!! hope you & your family have a merry Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic Christmas Lisa, I hope to get some scrapping done myself too for a change. Your layouts are awesome. How is your scrap room going - any advancement on it, would love to see some pics of it.

Janelle

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...