Sunday, November 1, 2009

We're Savvy kit - reveal

This month sees the release of three new monthly kits at Scrapbook Savvy. The "We're Savvy" kit is my baby and its awesome value at $25! Here's what's in this month's kit...it was released today and its sold out already! There are still a couple of "She's Savvy" and "He's Savvy" kits available, but you'll need to be quick.
Here's what I've created with this month's We're Savvy kit already...the only things I've added is adhesives and a black pen. I still have a sheet of cardstock and enough bits and pieces left over to make another layout. Five layouts for $25 is excellent value.



Here's the sketch you need to use for this month's sketch challenge! Love a good, single photo sketch.
Here's my take...the pic is of my Mum on her 60th birthday last weekend. The layout was created using the kit too.
There are a number of new challenges this month at Savvy...come check it out! There's great prizes to be won. Simply upload your layouts into the gallery by midnight 30 November 2009.

Cheers, Lis.

4 comments:

scrappermimi said...

That is a great kit and I just love what you did with it!

Karen said...

I love your layouts Lisa. Now i am even more disappointed that I missed out on the kit! Sold out too fast!

Shell Turner said...

Your layouts are great! I am so pleased I jumped in and got this kit when I did. Looking forward to playing with it this month. 5 layouts! What a bargain!!

Shell :)

Cheyne Fanke said...

Do you think there will be more of thise kits available, Lisa. I LOVE those papers!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...