Tuesday, October 27, 2009

For Today : 27 October 2009

I like lists and when I saw this on Ali Edwards blog recently (inspired by the Simple Woman's Daybook), and I thought I'd have a go myself.

Here goes...

Outside my window...Marley, our pup, staring at me, hoping that I'll let him come inside.

I am thinking...that I'm getting too used to being at home by myself during the day. Its time to go back to work.

I am thankful for...the antibiotics that are finally starting to make a difference.

From the kitchen...fresh made bolognaise sauce simmering on the stove, and the smell of garlic bread, ready for when the family return from swimming lessons this evening.

I am wearing...my pyjamas at 3pm! There's nothing better than a jammie day when its cold outside and you're unwell.

I am creating...a mess. Unfortunately, with creativity comes mess and scrapbooking has to be one of the worst crafts for it. I should be thankful that I don't quilt and do beadwork as well!

I am going...to have a shower and get dressed before the family come home.

I am reading...scrapbook magazines for inspiration. At the moment, I just don't have time or the inclination to sit and read a full novel. One day, but not just yet.

I am hoping...to lose some weight in the very near future. My blood test results were not stellar and I want to improve on them before the next round.

I am hearing...the sound of birds chirping. I love the sound of Spring!

Around the house...there are toys and shoes everywhere! I honestly don't know where all this stuff comes from, but the kids keep dragging more and more out. There's also a tonne of washing to fold...will it ever end?

One of my favorite things...is watching cooking shows and home improvement shows. I just can't get enough. Tuesday night on the How To channel is my favourite time of the week.

A few plans for the rest of the week...getting back to work, enjoying crop night with the girls, and going to my first ever Halloween party! The kids are going as a scary glow in the dark skeleton and a pretty witch (guess which one is going as which?!) lol.

A picture to share...
Seth and Eme at Mum's 60th birthday party last weekend.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Love it :)

Anonymous said...

Great photo lis
Jode

Eden Gammage said...

That's awsome! I can picture myself doing just about everything except being alone..lol..two more kids a home...4 more yrs to go:D and they'll all be in school! Love the picture...your kids a adorable!

Laura T. said...

I did this list the other day ... it's a fun one. I like your answers.

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...