Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 25 of 30

Day 25 – What’s in your handbag?

...or more appropriately...what's not in your handbag! lol.
nb: This photo was taken a few days after we went to see Bon Jovi. I transferred some of my stuff over to an evening bag and couldn't be bothered to put it all back together properly afterwards. So yes, my handbag currently has another handbag and two purses in it. Oh well...here it is...
  1. the actual handbag - teal and crochet rounds handmade by Silk and Purple
  2. black evening bag
  3. yellow everyday purse - Colette
  4. red evening purse - gift from my sister; super flat and perfect to put inside an evening bag
  5. purple makeup bag full of stuff girls need iykwim
  6. house keys
  7. work keys
  8. aqua cd - to copy for my friend Nat's daughter
  9. kung zhu battle hamster - chrissy pressie from Santa to Seth
  10. bon jovi ticket - for future scrapping
  11. ventollin
  12. three lipsticks
  13. pocket tissues
  14. buttermenthols
  15. soothers
  16. chewing gum
  17. antibiotics
  18. two cocktail umbrellas - the kids wanted to keep them after their sundaes
  19. loose change
  20. one of Eme's bracelets
Wow, that is a lot of crap! Time to clean it out!! Normally my dslr is in there too. No wonder I've buggered my neck and shoulders!

Hope you're all surviving well after Christmas.

Cheers, Lis.

Thirty days of meme - full list

1 comment:

4 kids, 20 suitcases and a beagle said...

Hysterical! I used to carry enormous bags of "stuff" like that but for the last year have switched to carrying a purse with my phone inside. Quite often my handbag is the supermarket bag that I've ended up with by the end of the day.

I loved the 2 drink umberella's

Great blog. I'm your latest follower.

Kirsty

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...