Saturday, September 18, 2010

Creating cards...and more...

Its not just scrapbooking I love...its card making too!  I love to give handmade cards to family and friends. Whenever I need to give a card to someone, I go to the newsagency and read every card there, and come home empty handed. The commercial ones available never seem to say the things I want to say.  Card making and scrapbooking go hand in hand. If you're creating a layout, you may as well create a card at the same time...the desk is already a mess, the product is already out and its already coordinated!

Here's a couple of cards I've created recently...

I created the dress using a border punch and the scorpal. Too cute. The background is American Crafts fabric paper. Can't wait until I have an occasion to use it. lol.
This one was also made using American Crafts products.  That green spotty paper is one of my favs at the moment, and how gorgeous is it with the coral pink.
This last little project was just for fun.  I found this oversized peg at a thrift shop and just knew it would look cute mounted on the wall. I've covered it in American Crafts fabric paper and added dimensional stickers and ribbon. Simple, cute and practical.
tfl, Lis.

5 comments:

Kirsty said...

So so gorgeous! I love the way you mix colours...such a talent!

Jenna said...

Awwww Lisa, you have a great gift!!! Love your cards, gorgeous!!

Sophia said...

These are gorgeous, holding thumbs yours is the winner this week...♥

Marfa (Crafting Marfa) said...

Hi Lisa, I love your ideas! The card with the little dress, how cute is that? I think that I'm going to copy your. Don't be upset, they say that imitation is the best form of flattery *wink wink* The decorated peg...AWESOME! I think that scrapbooking and card-making go hand in hand. I make ALL of my cards as well.

Hámos Beáta (betsie) said...

This is wonderful! I love them!!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...