Monday, August 17, 2009

Scrapbook Savvy - DT reveal

This month for Scrapbook Savvy, I got to bring a little sunshine to winter with the new "Pina Colada" range by Kaisercraft!

In addition to gorgeously bright, double sided patterned papers, there are also coordinating diecut tags, enamel brads, rubons and cardstock alpha stickers. The flamingo print brings a little bit of whimsy to any layout, and the papers suit a variety of themes - not just a tropical holiday! Although, couldn't we all do with one of those!!

On this layout, I have documented my daughter's love of dress up shoes. The bright pink background paper, with orange ink dotted down the side, was the perfect backdrop.

I loved using the Kaiser alpha stickers on this one, and by tracing around each letter in a black pen, they really pop off the page! I have also added some Prima flowers, which are also in the Savvy store.

Here, I have silhouetted the flamingo and leaves and positioned them so they pop out from behind the photos. The side strip of grey has been punched out using a Fiskars Threading Water punch, with brads placed randomly in the dots.
I really enjoyed creating with this range. The alphas stuck well, the diecut tags have great weight and look fab layered, and those glitter Lullaby thickers in Aqua coordinated perfectly!

All products are now available in the Savvy store.

Actually, Kaisercraft are having a competition with the Pina Colada and Offshore ranges! Just scrap your summer...which is what I did...lol.

Cheers, Lis.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them all. I think your journaling on the first page is my favorite. What a great page!

Angela said...

Hey Lisa

Long time no speak,glad I found you on the blog hopping venture, fantastic work as always, hope this reaches you well.

Hugs Angie

Anonymous said...

Lisa, it was sooooooo great meeting you, I know I've said it already but your delighful smile just lights up the room. You are just as beautiful in real life as your photo suggests. I so enjoyed your classes (thanks for the measurement tips, I really needed those as you figured out LOL) and will post my finished products in my next post, promise LOL. I have added you to my favs and will be back to visit often, thanks once again, from your biggest smile fan, Tiff xx.

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...