Monday, March 23, 2009

Thickers challenge and just for fun...

This week on the American Crafts blog, there's a challenge to use 3 different types of Thickers on the one layout...and considering I have like, 40 packets of them, it was no challenge at all! lol. Here's my layout... I have used Tinsel (foil), Typo (chipboard) and Sprinkles (vinyl) Thickers...all in the one word. I've also used AC PP (Edith Fitzbolt from the Craft Affair range - great name huh?!) and AC fashion accents stickers. This layout is about Sethy-boy's love of 80's music! Yay, no Hi-5 in our house!

Next up, a layout for the family album...celebrating Jack's sixth birthday. Jodie made Jack's cake...doesn't it look fab! Jack loves Ben 10 (what 6 year old boy doesn't?!), so for a no-fuss cake, Jodie purchased an "Heatblast" mask, put lollies underneath like a pinata and placed the mask on top! Totally brilliant idea and it looked fantastic!
I have been scrapping up a storm this weekend - projects for SIA and for Scrapbook Creations. I love how they turned out, but unfortunately, can't share any of them just yet...watch this space. Lots more projects to create this week and then the tradeshow starts on 31/3/09...can't wait!

Have a great week everyone.
Lis.
ps. My cousin has just gone into labour!! You may remember this layout...can't wait to meet their bub.
edited to add...Well, we didn't have to wait too long! Belinda and Chris welcomed their baby girl, Brooklyn Elizabeth Pascoe at 2.46pm, weighing 4.1kg (9lb). Mum and bub are doing well, not sure about Chris (lol).

3 comments:

Nicole said...

looks fab chicky, been busy with the mag work too, such a bugger when you can't share hey

xx

nerllybird said...

And the cosmo pp, don't forget that,I've got that one! LOVE the birthday LO, I feel inspired now to dig out some birthday pics and use my cupcake pps! x

Anonymous said...

Hey, Thanks for the wrap lol

I love the layout it is great
xx

Congrats to your cousin

Jode

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...